Print out this flyer or show it on your smartphone and Chipotle will donate 50% of your sale to Cambridge Heights!
***We need 5 volunteers to help staff this event. Can you help? Click to sign up to volunteer
We will be showing Rio 2 in the Cambridge Heights MP room. Cost of admission includes the movie, hot dogs, popcorn, and drink. $10 for the first child and $5 for any additional child from the same family. ***THIS EVENT IS OPEN ONLY TO CAMBRIDGE HEIGHTS STUDENTS.
Come eat at Chipotle’s and support your school!
Flyers will be coming out soon with more details, but go ahead and mark your calendars to put away those cooking utensils! Come out and have dinner at Chipotle’s while our school earns some funds. Click here if you have any questions
We are still looking for someone to fill the role of Parliamentarian on the PFC Board. Don’t be shy! We are a committed group of down-to-the-earth parents and teachers! Come and join the fun. CLICK TO JOIN THE BOARD or email email@example.com
- 1 Wednesday evening per month during the school year.
- Ensure PFC’s bylaws are kept current.
- Oversee the voting process for new board members.
**Earn parent hours by volunteering and donating!
Make plans to join us for the 2014 Fall Festival! PLEASE HELP US MAKE THIS EVEN SUCCESSFUL…while earning your required parent hours.
This annual event is not only a super fun event that the kids look forward to, but also one of our bigger fundraisers with funds going right back to our kids via the PFC. The PFC (Parent Faculty Club) helps cover the costs of learning supplies, field trips, assemblies, events, equipment, technology and more.
Your Donations Are Needed
The Fall Festival counts on the generosity of Cambridge Heights Families to ensure the success of the event. We are looking for donations of items such as gift certificates/gift cards, tickets to sporting events, items that can be raffled off, etc.
Other donations needed include: small items for prizes when the kids win at a game…think small candies, stickers, pencils, party favor type stuff. Also in need of delicious baked goods for our dessert goodie sale (cookies, brownies, etc) and cakes for our cake walk. These can be homemade! PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE
The Fall Festival needs YOU to make all of the planned events happen. Parents, Grandparents, and old siblings… WE NEED YOU. Please volunteer your time to work an hour (or two) at the Fall Festival. Areas where volunteers are needed include: Games, Food Sales, Food Prep, Silent Auction/Raffles, Ticket Sales, and more. PLEASE CLICK TO VOLUNTEER! :)
Need More Information?
CLICK TO CONTACT ADRIENNE.
- Located in Pod D at Cambridge Heights
- For grades 1st thru 5th
- Beginner Session starts Sept 26. All Level Player Session starts October 24th.
- Contact krogers for more info or to enroll your child. Click for chess club
Odyssey of the Mind (OotM)
- The largest worldwide creative problem-solving competition for children.
- Coaches needed, training dates are “to be decided” but will be in Sept/Oct
- To express interest in becoming a coach or having your child join, please contact krogers Click to express interest in OotM
- Visit these websites to get a feel for what OotM is Odyssey of the mind local website California Odyssey of the mind Odyssey of the Mind main website
- Open to grades 3-5
- Starting Sept 16th meeting every Tuesday from 3:10-4:15 at school.
- Please pick up a packet from the front office.
- Contact singingjoyfully54 Click to contact the choir director
Basketball Rocks Clinic (Not a program of SJUSD)
- Co-ed. $35 for 4 one-hour sessions that occur on Saturdays between 9/13 and 10/4. Ages 4-8 years old.
- Located in Rusch Park Auditorium
- Contact Victor at 916-725-6287 or Jay at 725-8843
CubScouts (Not a program of SJUSD)
- Open to boys in the 1st thru 5th grade.
- visit Click to email Brian or assistant cubmaster Nathan <a href=”mailto:nathanw